Conditions for returns
Exchanges and returns in store
CONDITIONS FOR RETURNS
Returns can be processed within 14 days of receipt of goods, with the following information taken into account…
- Items wished to be returned need to be sent back in their orginal packaging with all labels and barcodes intact. Any items that have been worn, contaminated or destroyed after receival will not be accepted.
- Free gifts such as accessories do NOT need to be included in the return!
- Returns can be sent back in their original box, or in a different box.
- We cannot offer refunds on pierced jewellery, underwear, swimwear or cosmetics if the hygiene seal has been removed, unless they are of unsatisfactory quality.
- Items that were not bought on the online store cannot be returned or exchanged via post.
1. Click on Create Return.
2. Enter the information required and click the LOOK UP ORDER button.
3. Select the quantity of the items you wish to return and select a REASON FOR RETURN from the drop down menu.
4. When you have selected the items to return and the reasons, click the CONFIRM RETURN button.
5. You will have received a return label in your delivery which you must include in your return package.
6. Put the items you wish to return in the original packaging and stick the return label on the package. This is necessary for us to identify your return.
7.Take your parcel to the German Post DHL Service and remember to get a proof of postage receipt. Without this, no reimbursement can be made in the event of your return getting lost. Once received, you will be refunded by your original method of payment.
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS IN STORE
It is possible to carry out exchanges and returns on all non-sale items in selected Click & Collect stores. A list of all participating stores can be found here. Remember to take the products you wish to exchange or return with you, the email confirmation of receipt and all the documents that were included in your delivery package. Without these documents, the store is not authorized to accept returns or make exchanges. Refunds are processed by the original payment method or in return of a gift card. If you do not want to use any of these options, you can return items by post, following the instructions above. Please note that sale items must be returned or exchanged by post. The return costs are fully covered by TALLY WEiJL.
You can return a product you don’t want in store. You can be refunded in cash (if the difference is < €5) or by gift card (if the difference is > €5). If you don't wish to choose any of these options then you can send back your products following the above online return instructions.
You can exchange your product by choosing a new one in store. In case of different prices, you can pay the difference if the product you choose costs more or receive back the difference, by cash (if the difference is < €5) or by gift card (if the difference is > €5). If you don't wish to choose any of these options then you can send back your products following the above online return instructions.
Orders that have been paid for by invoice can only be returned by post. Returns in store are not possible. Use the return label already included inside your order to make the return.
In store refunds - You can be refunded in cash (if the difference is < €5) or by gift card (if the difference is >€ 5).
Online refunds- Once our warehouse receives your package the refund will be initiated automatically. When the refund is made you will receive a confirmation email. The money will be reimbursed on the same credit card or Paypal you used to pay for the order; generally taking 3 to 5 working days to complete, depending on your bank or Paypal.
When returning your goods online - please remember to ask your Post Office for a proof of posting receipt and keep it safe for your reference. Without this, we cannot refund any money if we do not receive your parcel.
For more information, please read our terms and conditions or contact our Customer Service.