Conditions for returns
Online returns - With a TALLY account
Online returns - Without a TALLY account
Exchanges and returns in store
CONDITIONS FOR RETURNS
Returns can be processed within 14 days of receipt of goods, with the following information taken into account…
- Items wished to be returned need to be sent back in their orginal packaging with all labels and barcodes intact. Any items that have been worn, contaminated or destroyed after receival will not be accepted.
- Free gifts such as accessories do NOT need to be included in the return!
- Returns can be sent back in their original box, or in a different box.
- We cannot offer refunds on pierced jewellery, underwear, swimwear or cosmetics if the hygiene seal has been removed, unless they are of unsatisfactory quality.
- Items that were not bought on the online store cannot be returned or exchanged via post.
ONLINE RETURNS - WITH A TALLY ACCOUNT
1. Log in to your account.
2. Find the order you want to return by clicking on VIEW ALL ORDERS.
3. When you have found the order number containing the items you want to return, click on the link CREATE RETURN.
4. Select the quantity of items you wish to return and select a REASON FOR RETURN from the drop down menu.
5. When you have selected the items to return and the reasons, click the CONFIRM RETURN button.
6. You will receive a return document to your email address, the same day or the next working day, validated by our services. Print it and stick it on a box that contains the items you wish to return, and then send it back to the TALLY WEiJL warehouse.
7. As the return costs are covered by our services, take your parcel to the post office and remember to get a proof of postage receipt. Without this, no reimbursement can be made in the event of your return getting lost. Once your package is received, you will be refunded by your original method of payment.
ONLINE RETURNS - WITHOUT A TALLY ACCOUNT
1. Click on Create Return.
2. Enter the information required and click the LOOK UP ORDER button.
3. Select the quantity of the items you wish to return and select a REASON FOR RETURN from the drop down menu.
4. When you have selected the items to return and the reasons, click the CONFIRM RETURN button.
5. You will have received a return label in your delivery which you must include in your return package.
6. Put the items you wish to return in the original packaging and stick the return label on the package. This is necessary for us to identify your return.
7. Take your parcel to your nearest post office and remember to get a proof of postage receipt. Without this, no reimbursement can be made in the event of your return getting lost. Once received, you will be refunded by your original method of payment.
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS IN STORE
Unfortunately, it isn't possible to return or exchange items in store.
Online refunds - Once our warehouse receives your package the refund will be initiated automatically. When the refund is made you will receive a confirmation email. The money will be reimbursed on the same credit card or Paypal you used to pay for the order.Please consider that it can take 3-5 days for the bank transfer to be processed.
When returning your goods - please remember to ask your Post Office for a proof of posting receipt and keep it safe for your reference. Without this, we cannot refund any money if we do not receive your parcel.
For more information, please read our terms and conditions or contact our Customer Service.