We know that sometimes it can be hard and not every day is perfect, but we know what to do to make it at least a little bit good.
- As soon as you wake up, try to think about the positive memory, a favorite person, something that puts a smile on your face.
- Practice gratitude every day – list at least one thing you are grateful for.
- If you are feeling a little down, allow yourself to release your emotions. Don’t hide your feelings, talk to a friend or sister about what is bothering you.
- Is the weather making you sad? Go for physical activity. Start doing fitness or yoga session to wake up your endorphins…you will feel better, trust us.
- Before going to sleep, try not to scroll social media profiles, especially accounts that make you feel inadequate. Look for content that motivates you and makes you feel good. And remember – you are enough.
Discover Tally outfits here www.tally-weijl.com